Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Introduction - About Me

My name is Casey Thibodeau. I'm a senior at Quinnipiac University majoring in Accounting. Originally, I am from South Windsor, Connecticut. I have been working at Beiersdorf, Inc. as a Finance Intern, Sales Controlling since May 2011. I am very interested in photography -- still have so much to learn with that though so I look forward to continuing my education in photography after graduating. I am taking this class because of my interest in photography. I feel that becoming more familiar with the tools used in this class can only help me in that area.

The image below represents me because it is one of my favorite photos I've taken since starting to get involved in photography. I've only been learning for about one year and this image was taken in April 2012. It has been re-sized using Image Size as we learned how to do in class last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment